Grilled Peach Salad with Spinach and Red Onion Vinaigrette
- 1/2 package of fresh spinach
- 3 tbs of extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 tsp
- 2 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbs red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbs fresh basil, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh crack black pepper to taste
- 2 peaches, halved, pitted and quartered
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Whisk 3 tbs olive oil and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Add onion and basil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush peach slices with remaining tsp of olive oil.
- Grill peaches over a medium hot fire, or on a stove top grill pan over medium heat, until lightly browned. About 4 or 5 minutes.
- combine spinach, peaches and cheese in a large bowl.
- Add vinaigrette, gently and toss to coat.