Grilled Wild Alaskan Salmon Burgers
- 1 (14 3/4 oz) can of wild Alaska salmon
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup scallions, sliced
- 2 eggs
- hamburger buns
- Drain and flake the salmon.
- Combine the lemon juice and mustard
- Blend the flaked salmon with the bread crumbs, scallions, lemon juice and mustard mixture.
- Slightly beat the eggs and mix with the salmon until well blended.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before grilling.
- Cook over hot coals or saute in a pan with a little oil until brown on both sides.
- Serve on hamburger bun with lettuce and tomato slices.
Recipe courtesy of Alaskan Seafood Marketing Institute