Mushroom Tarragon Bisque
|1 lb of mushrooms, cleaned and ends trimmed. (you may use a variety of mushrooms if desired)|
|4 cups chicken broth|
|1/4 cup tightly packed fresh tarragon|
|1/2 cup whipping cream|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Chop the mushrooms and tarragon into a fine dice. Reserve 2 tbs of tarragon for garnish.
- In a sauce pan add the mushrooms and chicken stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
- Add cream and stir in until hot. Do not boil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle into soup bowls and garnish with the reserved tarragon.