|1 lb of turkey breast, cut into bite sized pieces|
|4 stalks celery, sliced on the diagonal|
|4 scallions, chopped|
|1/2 cup chopped nuts|
|1/2 red or green pepper, minced|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|zest from 1 lemon|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Dice turkey into bite sized pieces.
- Combine with the celery, scallions, nuts.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend the mayonnaise and lemon juice and add to the turkey.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Chill for 1 hour or more and serve.