- 1 lb of turkey breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 stalks celery, sliced on the diagonal
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 red or green pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- zest from 1 lemon
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Dice turkey into bite sized pieces.
- Combine with the celery, scallions, nuts.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend the mayonnaise and lemon juice and add to the turkey.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Chill for 1 hour or more and serve.