- 1 red grapefruit
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Bring all the fruits to room temperature.
- Peel and cut grapefruit into slices or segments, saving any juices in a small sauce pan and placing sections into a medium bowl.
- Cut each grape in half and slice banana and combine with grapefruit sections.
- Add orange juice and honey to grapefruit juice in sauce pan.
- Bring the mixture to a slow simmer over medium low heat, stirring occasionally to dissolve the honey.
- Simmer gently for 5 to 8 minutes, then remove the pan from the heat, add vanilla, cover and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Divide fruits among 4 shallow bowls.
- Pour some of the warm sauce on top of the fruit in each bowl and serve immediately.