Spicy Pepper Jack Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1/2 lb of button mushrooms, stems removed and hulled out.
- 6 tbs of butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs dry white wine
- 1/3 cup fine cracker crumbs
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Melt 2 tbs of butter and brush over the mushroom caps.
- Stir together the remaining 4 tbs of butter, garlic and cheese until well blended.
- Stir in wine, soy sauce and cracker crumbs until well blended.
- Place mushrooms, cavity side up on a baking sheet.
- Evenly mound filling in each mushroom, pressing it in lightly.
- Broil about 6 inches below broiler until bubbly and lightly browned. About 3 minutes.
- Serve warm.