- 1 (16oz) box of thin spaghetti
- 6 eggs
- 3 tbs butter
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. (aldente)
- Drain well.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl, then add the Parmesan and Parsley. Toss with the spaghetti.
- Add half of the olive and butter to a non stick saute pan.
- Using low heat add the spaghetti mixture to the pan and cover until the base is crisp and golden.
- Slide onto a plate and add the remaining olive oil and butter to the pan and flip the frittata back into the pan on the uncooked side. Do not cover.
- Cook for another 2 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from pan and cut into wedges to serve.