Horseradish Potato Salad
- 6 medium red skin potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbs yellow mustard
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1/2 lb of green olives stuffed with pimentos, chopped
- 1 medium onion, minced
- kosher and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Cook potatoes, skin on in salted water until tender, drain and cool.
- Remove skins and cut into cubes.
- Using a whisk, beat together the mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish.
- Fold the dressing, into potatoes.
- Add sliced olives and onions.
- Refrigerate covered before serving.