Horseradish Potato Salad
|6 medium red skin potatoes|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tbs yellow mustard|
|2 tsp prepared horseradish|
|1/2 lb of green olives stuffed with pimentos, chopped|
|1 medium onion, minced|
|kosher and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.|
- Cook potatoes, skin on in salted water until tender, drain and cool.
- Remove skins and cut into cubes.
- Using a whisk, beat together the mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish.
- Fold the dressing, into potatoes.
- Add sliced olives and onions.
- Refrigerate covered before serving.