- 1 (9 inch) pie crust
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 oz Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 tbs flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- dash of nutmeg
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 and 3/4 cups milk
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Bake pie crust for 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and reduce heat to 325 degrees.
- Fry bacon until crisp, drain and crumble
- Reserve 2 tbs of bacon for garnish.
- Place remaining bacon in the pie crust, then sprinkle cheese over bacon.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and pour into the crust.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon on top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.