|1 (9 inch) pie crust|
|8 slices bacon|
|8 oz Swiss cheese, shredded|
|1 tbs flour|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|dash of nutmeg|
|3 eggs beaten|
|1 and 3/4 cups milk|
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Bake pie crust for 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and reduce heat to 325 degrees.
- Fry bacon until crisp, drain and crumble
- Reserve 2 tbs of bacon for garnish.
- Place remaining bacon in the pie crust, then sprinkle cheese over bacon.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and pour into the crust.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon on top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.