- 1 (9 inch) frozen graham cracker Pie shell, pre baked
- 6 large bananas
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate, grated
- Pre bake the pie shell in a 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Remove and cool.
- Mash the bananas to a fine pulp.
- In a separate bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Beat in the confectioners sugar and vanilla.
- Blend the banana pulp.
- Turn the filling into the pie shell and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.