Crawfish Stuffing with Sheared Eggs
|1 lb of Crawfish tails|
|1 onion, chopped|
|1 red bell pepper, chopped|
|1/4 cup fresh parsley|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese|
|1 cup dry bread crumbs|
|1/2 cup clarified butter|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
|juice from 1 lemon|
- To a saute pan add the clarified butter, onions, garlic and bell pepper. Saute for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add Crawfish tails and mix well.
- Turn off heat and add the bread crumbs and fresh parsley.
- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice over each ramekin
- Add mixture to four ramekins and top each with some Parmesan cheese.
- Crack two eggs onto each ramekin and bake in a 400 degree oven until done. About 10 minutes.
- Cover each ramekin with Hollandaise sauce.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.