Ham Smoked Gouda and Olive Empanadas
- 2 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1/4 lb of green stuffed olives
- 1/4 lb ham, finely chopped
- 1/4 lb of Smoked Gouda, grated
- 2 sheets of frozen puff pastry, thawed and rolled out
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly grease two baking trays.
- Combine the eggs with the olives, ham, and Gouda in a bowl.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut the pastry sheets into 4 inch rounds. About 8 to 10 rounds per sheet.
- Spoon a tbs of the mixture into the center of each round.
- Fold over the pastry to enclose the filling and crimp the edges to seal.
- Place the pastries on the trays and brush with egg yolk and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and puffed.
- Serve hot.