Maple Raisin Walnut Pie
- 1 (9inch) frozen pie crust, thawed
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 tbs flour
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shaved maple sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 and 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix together the raisins and 1 tbs of the flour.
- Arrange the raisin mixture in the bottom of the pie shell.
- Cream the butter.
- Beat in the maple sugar, eggs and remaining flour and mix well.
- Stir in the walnuts, maple syrup and nutmeg.
- Turn the filling into the crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees and bake 30 to 35 minutes more or until golden brown.