Cucumber Watermelon and Mango Salad
|2 cups peeled, seeded and chopped cucumber|
|2 cups diced seedless watermelon|
|2 cups diced mango|
|2 tbs fresh mint, topped|
|whole mint leaves for garnish|
|1 red chili, thinly sliced|
|1 green chili, thinly sliced|
|1 tbs fish sauce|
|1 tbs mirin|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, watermelon, mango, chopped mint and chilies. Gently mix.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together the fish sauce, mirin and olive oil.
- Drizzle over the salad, then mix gently.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with mint leaves.