Cucumber Watermelon and Mango Salad
- 2 cups peeled, seeded and chopped cucumber
- 2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 2 cups diced mango
- 2 tbs fresh mint, topped
- whole mint leaves for garnish
- 1 red chili, thinly sliced
- 1 green chili, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs mirin
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, watermelon, mango, chopped mint and chilies. Gently mix.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together the fish sauce, mirin and olive oil.
- Drizzle over the salad, then mix gently.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with mint leaves.