Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 lb of brussels sprouts, root end removed and cut in half
- 1/4 lb of bacon
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs honey mustard
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Fry the bacon in a skillet. Once browned, remove to a separate plate, leaving the skillet on the burner over medium low heat.
- Put the sprouts, cut side down in the skillet along with the bacon fat.
- Crumble the bacon into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Once the sprouts are browned turn the sprouts over and brown slightly on the other side.
- Turn the heat down to low, add the vinegar, honey mustard, thyme, salt, pepper and bacon pieces.
- Stir and serve.