Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
|1 lb of brussels sprouts, root end removed and cut in half|
|1/4 lb of bacon|
|1 tbs apple cider vinegar|
|1 tbs honey mustard|
|1/2 tsp thyme|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Fry the bacon in a skillet. Once browned, remove to a separate plate, leaving the skillet on the burner over medium-low heat.
- Put the sprouts, cut side down in the skillet along with the bacon fat.
- Crumble the bacon into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Once the sprouts are browned turn the sprouts over and brown slightly on the other side.
- Turn the heat down to low, add the vinegar, honey mustard, thyme, salt, pepper, and bacon pieces.
- Stir and serve.