Crispy Roasted Mushrooms
- 1 lb roughly chopped mixed mushrooms (oyster, cremini, shiitake)
- 1 lb button mushrooms, halved and quartered
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 8-10 fresh thyme sprigs, plus extra for garnish
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the mushrooms along with the olive oil, garlic, and thyme sprigs.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add the mushrooms to several foil lined baking sheets.
- Roast in a preheated 450 degree oven, tossing once until golden brown and crispy. About 30-40 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh thyme sprigs.