Crab Meat Quiche
|3 large eggs|
|3 tbs flour|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup half and half|
|1/4 cup minced onion|
|1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese|
|1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese|
|1 lb of lump crab meat ( you may use jumbo lump if desired)|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 (9 inch) pie shell|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, flour, mayonnaise and half in half until well combined.
- Stir in onions and grated cheese.
- Fold in crabs being careful not to break up the lumps
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell and bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.