Crab Meat Quiche
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbs flour
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 lb of lump crab meat ( you may use jumbo lump if desired)
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, flour, mayonnaise and half in half until well combined.
- Stir in onions and grated cheese.
- Fold in crabs being careful not to break up the lumps
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell and bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.