Fresh Caprese Salad
- 1 lb of mini mozzarella balls
- 1 lb of grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded basil leaves
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In a large glass bowl, combine the mozzarella, tomatoes and basil.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic salt, oregano and black pepper
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, then taste for seasoning.