Smoked Cod Frittata
|1 lb smoked cod|
|1 cup whole milk|
|2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated|
|2 oz cheddar cheese grated|
|2 tbs fresh thyme, chopped|
|1 oz fresh basil leaves, thorn|
|2 tbs olive oil|
- Place the smoked cod in a pan with the milk mixed with enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and flake the flesh.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add the Parmesan, cheddar, thyme, basil and the fish. Mix well.
- Heat the oil in a large saute pan.
- Pour the mixture and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Place under a hot grill for 3-4 minutes, or until just set and lightly golden.
- Cut into wedges for serving.