Spicy Japanese Noodles
|1 lb Japanese noodles|
|1 tbs sesame oil|
|1 tbs sesame seeds|
|1 tbs sunflower oil( or vegetable oil)|
|1 red onion, sliced|
|1/4 lb snow peas|
|2 carrots, thinly sliced|
|12 oz sliced savoy cabbage|
|3 tbs sweet chili sauce|
|2 scallions, sliced for garnish|
- Bring a large pan of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain.
- Toss the noodles with the sesame oil and sesame seeds.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a large wok or saute pan.
- Add the onion slices, snow peas, carrot slices and shredded cabbage to the pan and cook, stirring frequently for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chili sauce to the pan and cook stirring occasionally for another 2 minutes.
- Add the sesame noodles to the pan and toss well to combine and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the noodles to warm serving bowls and garnish with sliced scallions.