- 1/2 bunch fresh spinach or 1 (10oz) package of frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (8oz) can of water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tsp dill
- 2 tsp ranch dressing
- 1 loaf sour dough bread, cut into cubes
- fresh vegetables for dipping
- Clean and chop fresh spinach.
- Place it in boiling water for about 3 minutes, then squeeze to remove excess water.
- Mix spinach with mayonnaise, sour cream, water chestnuts, scallions, dill and ranch dressing.
- Chill for several hours.
- Stir well and serve in round sour dough loaf or in a bowl with bread, crackers or veggies on the side to dip.