Crab and Citrus Cocktail
|1 lb of jumbo lump crab meat|
|1 orange, peeled and sectioned|
|1 red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned|
|Butter Lettuce leaves|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
|6 lemon wedges|
- Combine the crab meat, with the fruit sections, being careful not to break up the lumps.
- Divide the mixture among 6 lettuce leaves in martini glasses.
- Spoon 1 tbs of cocktail sauce over each.
- Season with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour, garnish with a few parsley sprigs and a lemon wedge.