Gourmet Cheese Burger
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1/2 lb Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch argula
- 4 soft French rolls
- Butter, melted
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Form 4 (1/2lb) patties with the ground chuck. Season both sides of the patties with salt and pepper.
- In a large saute pan, cook to patties to medium rare.
- Add Gruyere and blue cheese evenly on top of each burger.
- Place saute pan under a broiler for about 3 minutes in order to melt the cheeses.
- Remove the pan from the broiler and allow the burgers to rest.
- Meanwhile cut the French rolls in half and brush each side with butter.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet and place under a broiler for about 3 minutes until slightly toasted.
- To assemble the burgers, re-season with salt and pepper. Place each burger on a roll and top with arugula.