Jumbo Shrimp in Sherry
- 12 jumbo shrimp
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs dry sherry
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- parsley, chopped for garnish
- lemon wedges for serving
- Pull of the heads and peel the shrimp. Devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes, turning once, or until pink and cooked through.
- Pour over the sherry and season with salt, pepper and Tabasco.
- Add to a dish and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with lemon wedges.