Oven Fried Pork Chops
|4 pork loin chops 1 inch thick|
|2 tbs butter melted|
|1 beaten egg|
|2 tbs milk|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 cup corn bread stuffing mix, crushed|
- Trim fat from pork chops.
- Pour the butter into a glass baking dish.
- Combine the egg and the milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip the chops into the egg mixture, then coat with the stuffing mix.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 10 minutes. Turn the chops and bake for another 10 minutes or until the juices run clear.