Oven Fried Pork Chops
- 4 pork loin chops 1 inch thick
- 2 tbs butter melted
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tbs milk
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 cup corn bread stuffing mix, crushed
- Trim fat from pork chops.
- Pour the butter into a glass baking dish.
- Combine the egg and the milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip the chops into the egg mixture, then coat with the stuffing mix.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 10 minutes. Turn the chops and bake for another 10 minutes or until the juices run clear.