- 4 skinless breasts
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup farmers cheese or drained cottage cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tbs butter
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Cut each fillet into four or five chunks.
- Mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg, then into the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the chicken pieces on a foil covered baking sheet and chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile to make the garlic mayonnaise, mix together the mayonnaise, farmers cheese and garlic. Season with black pepper.
- Spoon the mayonnaise into a small serving bowl and chill covered for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and drizzle the melted butter over the chicken pieces and cook for about 20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Serve with the garlic mayonnaise.