|4 skinless breasts|
|1 and 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|2 eggs beaten|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup farmers cheese or drained cottage cheese|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|4 tbs butter|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Cut each fillet into four or five chunks.
- Mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg, then into the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the chicken pieces on a foil covered baking sheet and chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile to make the garlic mayonnaise, mix together the mayonnaise, farmers cheese and garlic. Season with black pepper.
- Spoon the mayonnaise into a small serving bowl and chill covered for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and drizzle the melted butter over the chicken pieces and cook for about 20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Serve with the garlic mayonnaise.