Spicy Pepper Jack Quesadillas
|1 lb of pepper jack cheese, grated|
|16 flour tortillas|
|fresh cilantro, chopped|
|oil for frying|
|salsa and sour cream for serving|
- Place the cheese evenly over 8 of the flour tortillas.
- Top each with some fresh cilantro.
- Top each tortilla with another tortilla.
- Place about 1 tbs of oil in a large saute pan and using medium high heat add a filled tortilla.
- Press down with a spatula and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Carefully turn over and cook for another 3 minutes or until golden and the cheese has melted.
- Remove the Quesadilla from the pan and cut into wedges for serving.
- Serve along with salsa and sour cream.