Easy Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 package frozen bread dough, thawed
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, divided
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine
- Roll out one loaf into a rectangle.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll lengthwise.
- Cut into 2 inch rounds and place in a greased 9×13 greased baking pan.
- In a sauce pan, melt the ice cream with sugar, the remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar and margarine until the sugars dissolve. Do not boil.
- Pour over rolls and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.