Habanero Hot Sauce
|8-10 Habanero peppers, stems removed|
|4 large tomatoes|
|6 Dried chilie Arbol peppers|
|1 cup cilantro, chopped|
|1 large onion minced|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
This is a super spicy sauce that is specially designed for “chili heads” It has deep flavor and a little goes a long way.
- Add the Habaneros and Tomatoes to a large sauce pan. Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until the tomatoes and peppers are slightly soft.
- Place the tomatoes and peppers and chilie Arbol in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Add the mixture to a bowl, then add the cilantro and onions. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Use as a hot sauce. Will keep in the refrigerator for several weeks. Or you may freeze until ready to use.