Rolled Oat Granola
|3 cups old fashion rolled oats|
|1 cup oat bran|
|1/4 cup ground flax seed|
|1 cup blanched almonds, slivered|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1/4 cup pure maple syrup|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1/4 cup brown sugar packed|
|1/4 cup water|
|1 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|2 tsp cinnamon|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|3/4 cup dried crasins|
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- Combine the oats, bran, flax and almonds in a large bowl.
- In a pot over medium low heat, combine the honey, maple syrup, oil, sugar, water, vanilla, cinnamon and salt, stirring often.
- When bubbly (about 5 minutes), pour over the oat mix.
- Spread the mixture on to several baking sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- For the final 10 minutes, stir in the craisins.
- Let cool before storing in airtight containers.