Lemon Garlic Butter
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- grated rind of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
This butter is wonderful on grilled poultry or seafood. It is especially delicious atop grilled oysters.
- Whip the butter then slowly beat in the other ingredients until well incorporated.
- Place into a container and use right away or you may label and freeze for later use.
- It will keep in the refrigerator for about 2 months. Once you thaw, use within a week.