|1 lb penne pasta|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided|
|1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced|
|3/4 cup sliced black olives|
|1 and 1/2 cups sun dried tomatoes|
|8 oz bag baby spinach|
|6 oz crumbled feta cheese|
|1/4 lb mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes|
|1 tbs oregano|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat 1 tbs of olive oil in a saute pan over medium high heat.
- Add the mushrooms, olives and sun dried tomatoes. When the mushrooms are browned and softened, sprinkle the spinach over the top.
- Reduce the heat and cover the pan for about 1 minute.
- Remove the saute pan from the heat, then drain the pasta and mix with the contents of the saute pan.
- Add the remaining olive oil along with the oregano.
- Finally stir in the feta and mozzarella cheeses.