|1 lb bacon, cut into 1/3 inch strips|
|6 tbs unsalted butter|
|4 garlic cloves, minced|
|2 cups heavy cream|
|6 egg yolks|
|2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 lb pasta of your choice, aldente|
|1/3 cup parsley, minced|
|freshly ground black pepper to taste|
- In a large saute pan cook the bacon in the butter until crisp.
- Drain off most of the fat but leave a little to saute the garlic.
- Add the garlic and saute for about 1 minute, then remove the saute pan from the heat.
- In a bowl, whisk the cream, egg yolks and 1 and 1/2 cups of the cheese.
- Add the cooked pasta to the saute pan and add the cheese mixture.
- Toss together over low heat, until the sauce has thickened and all of the pasta is coated.
- Transfer to plates and sprinkle with the remaining cheese, parsley and black pepper.