Low Calorie Citrus Cooler
|3/4 cup boiling water|
|1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped|
|4 cups unsweetened lemonade|
|1 cup unsweetened orange juice|
|1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice|
|3/4 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice|
|sugar substitute to equal 1/2 cup sugar|
This recipe contains only 51 calories per serving.
- Pour boiling water over mint leaves. Cover and let stand for 10-20 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and discard the mint leaves.
- Transfer the mint flavored water to a large pitcher, then add all the other ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until completely chilled.
- Pour over ice cubes and serve.