Low Calorie Citrus Cooler
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups unsweetened lemonade
- 1 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice
- sugar substitute to equal 1/2 cup sugar
This recipe contains only 51 calories per serving.
- Pour boiling water over mint leaves. Cover and let stand for 10-20 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and discard the mint leaves.
- Transfer the mint flavored water to a large pitcher, then add all the other ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until completely chilled.
- Pour over ice cubes and serve.