Low Calorie Lemon Chicken
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- vegetable cooking spray
This recipe contains only 75 calories per serving.
- Combine first six ingredients in a shallow container and mix well to combine.
- Add chicken and spread the mixture all over, then cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Transfer the chicken to a rack in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Cut into two ounce slices.