Low Calorie Lemon Chicken
|1/3 cup fresh lemon juice|
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/2 tsp ground ginger|
|2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast halves|
|vegetable cooking spray|
This recipe contains only 75 calories per serving.
- Combine first six ingredients in a shallow container and mix well to combine.
- Add chicken and spread the mixture all over, then cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Transfer the chicken to a rack in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Cut into two ounce slices.