Low Calorie Sugarless Oatmeal Banana Cookies
- 3 cups bananas, mashed
- 2 cups uncooked quick oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup low calorie margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
This recipe contains only 45 calories per cookie.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Let oats stand for 5 minutes so that the oats will absorb moisture.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheets and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute on cookie sheets, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.