Low Calorie Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1 (18oz) can of sweet potatoes, drained
- brown sugar substitute to equal 1 cup of brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs low calorie margarine, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tbs ap flour
- 1 tbs low calorie margarine
This recipe contains only 85 calories per 1/2 cup serving.
- Combine sweet potatoes, 3/4 of the brown sugar substitute, milk, egg, melted margarine and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
- Spoon into a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine flour and remaining 1/4 of the brown sugar substitute. Cut in 1 tbs of margarine until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle over potatoes, and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated through.