Maryland Clams Casino
- 12 cherry stone clams in shell
- Several drops Worcestershire sauce
- Several drops hot sauce
- 3 strips partially cooked bacon cut into 1/4's
- Seasoned bread crumbs for topping
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- Open shells, letting clam remain on the half shell. Discard the other half
- Arrange the clams in a shallow baking pan.
- On each clam add a few drops of Worcestershire sauce and a few drops of hot sauce.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the parsley and bacon, then top each clam with some of the mixture.
- Broil, 4 inches from the source of heat, until the edges of the clams curl and the bacon is done. About 2-3 minutes.