Maryland Clams Casino
|12 cherry stone clams in shell|
|Several drops Worcestershire sauce|
|Several drops hot sauce|
|3 strips partially cooked bacon cut into 1/4's|
|Seasoned bread crumbs for topping|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
- Open shells, letting clam remain on the half shell. Discard the other half
- Arrange the clams in a shallow baking pan.
- On each clam add a few drops of Worcestershire sauce and a few drops of hot sauce.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the parsley and bacon, then top each clam with some of the mixture.
- Broil, 4 inches from the source of heat, until the edges of the clams curl and the bacon is done. About 2-3 minutes.