- 1 orange peel, pith removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 package fresh or frozen cranberries (1 lb)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 golden delicious apple, peeled cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
This chutney is full of flavor and goes great with spicy dishes.
- Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and stir occasionally for 6-8 minutes or until the cranberry’s burst.
- Allow to cool and place in a covered jar. Well keep for several weeks in the refrigerator.