Marinated Lamb Kabobs
- 1 lb of lean lamb, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 inch square piece of fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 leaves fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 small hot pepper, chopped
- pinch of cinnamon
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add lamb cubes to a large zip lock plastic bag and pour the marinade over. Massage to mix well.
- Marinate refrigerated for at least 1 hour before grilling.
- Place the lamb on pre-soaked wood skewers and grill over hot coals, turning several times during cooking, until desired doneness is reached. Do not overcook.