Potato Salad with Egg Mayonnaise and Olives
- 1 lb Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 1 red onion, minced
- 2 ribs of celery, chopped
- 6 tbs chopped parsley
- 15 pimento stuffed olives, halved
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbs white wine vinegar
- 2 tbs whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- paprika to garnish
- Add potatoes to cold salted water and bring to a boil. cook until tender.
- Drain and return to a pan using low heat and dry for about 3 minutes.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel and cut into chunks and place them into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt and pepper, then ad the onion, celery, parsley, olives and chopped eggs.
- In another bowl. combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, celery seeds and mix well.
- Add to salad sparingly until desired consistency is reached.
- Chill covered for at least 1 hour before serving.