Roasted Pork Shoulder
- 1 (4-5 lb) pork shoulder, bone in.
- 1 cup of fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 cup kosher salt
This is a super simple way to roast delicious pork shoulder. This pork comes out tender, delicious and super flavorful. It can be used for pulled pork and Cuban sandwiches.
- With a sharp knife, cut slits all over the pork shoulder, then stuff each slit with a liberal amount of garlic. Rub remaining garlic all over the outside of the shoulder.
- Sprinkle kosher salt liberally, all over the shoulder and rub in.
- Place the shoulder in a large baking pan, fat side up, and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place the shoulder in a preheated 250 degree oven for 6-7 hours.
- When you remove pork, allow to cool slightly, then pull off the meat and discard any remaining fat.