Spicy Crab Cream Cheese Balls
|1 lb lump crab meat|
|1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened|
|1/2 cup butter softened|
|dash of Worcestershire sauce|
|1 small onion minced|
|3/4 cup Old Bay seasoning|
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for Old Bay Seasoning.
- Divide mixture into two balls, each about the size of a base ball.
- Roll each ball in Old Bay seasoning so that all sides are covered.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers and or crusty bread slices.