Cauliflower in Garlic Sauce
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs water
- Cut leaves and tough stem from cauliflower and cut out core. Separate head into small florets.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large saucepan and saute the garlic until just starting to brown. Take care not to burn.
- Add the cauliflower florets and saute a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper, vinegar, and water.
- Cover and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.