Cauliflower in Garlic Sauce
|1 medium head cauliflower|
|2 tbs butter|
|2 tbs olive oil|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|2 tbs red wine vinegar|
|2 tbs water|
- Cut leaves and tough stem from cauliflower and cut out core. Separate head into small florets.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large saucepan and saute the garlic until just starting to brown. Take care not to burn.
- Add the cauliflower florets and saute a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper, vinegar, and water.
- Cover and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.