Roasted Green Beans with Pecans
|1 lb fresh green beans|
|1 tbs olive oil|
|1/4 cup pecan pieces|
|2 tbs chopped shallots|
|1 tsp dried oregano|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the ends of the green beans and place on a baking sheet.
- Toss the beans with the olive oil and spread out evenly on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 8 minutes, then add the pecans and shallots and continue roasting for another 5 minutes or until beans are lightly browned and crisp tender.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper before serving.