Spicy Crab Pepper Jack Biscuits
|2 (10oz) packages refrigerated biscuit dough|
|1 lb lump crab meat|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tsp prepared mustard|
|10 slices of pepper jack cheese|
- Cut biscuit dough into quarters and bake according to package directions.
- Pick over crabmeat and remove any cartilage.
- Add the mustard the mayonnaise and mustard to the crab meat and mix thoroughly.
- Slice each biscuit lengthwise, 3/4 of the way through, open and fill with about 1/2 tsp of the crab mixture.
- Cut each slice of cheese into 1/8’s, then top each biscuit with a piece of cheese.
- Arrange biscuits on cookie sheets and cover with aluminum foil.
- When ready to serve, put the covered biscuits in a 300 degree oven and bake until l the cheese melts and the crabmeat mixture is hot. About 20 minutes.