Spicy Crab Pepper Jack Biscuits
- 2 (10oz) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 10 slices of pepper jack cheese
- Cut biscuit dough into quarters and bake according to package directions.
- Pick over crabmeat and remove any cartilage.
- Add the mustard the mayonnaise and mustard to the crab meat and mix thoroughly.
- Slice each biscuit lengthwise, 3/4 of the way through, open and fill with about 1/2 tsp of the crab mixture.
- Cut each slice of cheese into 1/8’s, then top each biscuit with a piece of cheese.
- Arrange biscuits on cookie sheets and cover with aluminum foil.
- When ready to serve, put the covered biscuits in a 300 degree oven and bake until l the cheese melts and the crabmeat mixture is hot. About 20 minutes.