- 1 and 1/2 lbs broccoli florets, broken into pieces
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup red onion, minced
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbs cider vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine the broccoli, raisins, onion, sunflower seeds and bacon in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and gently mix well just before serving.