Caribbean Chicken Salad
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves|
|2 tsp extra virgin olive oil|
|refrigerated pineapple chunks|
|1/3 cup plain yogurt|
|1 tbs orange juice concentrate|
|4 cups romaine lettuce|
|1 cup refrigerated mango chunks, drained|
|8 whole strawberries|
|1 avocado sliced|
|juice and zest of one lime|
- Set up grill for direct cooking over high heat.
- Brush both sides of chicken breast halves with olive oil and set aside.
- Oil the grill grate when ready to start cooking.
- Cook chicken for about 4-6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- For dressing, drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup of juice.
- Measure 1 cup of pineapple chunks and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pineapple juice, yogurt and orange juice concentrate, set aside.
- On a large platter, arrange romaine, strawberries and avocado slices.
- Serve with dressing.