Creamy Edamame Arugula Soup
|1 tsp soy bean oil|
|1 small onion, diced|
|3 cups frozen, shelled edamame|
|2 cups chicken broth|
|1 cup soy milk|
|1 cup baby arugula leaves, packed|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|black pepper to taste|
|Greek style plain yogurt|
- Heat soybean oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes, until soft.
- Add edamame and broth and simmer for 5-6 minutes, until just tender.
- Place the mixture in a food processor and soy milk and arugula. Process for about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Return the mixture to a saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until soup begins to simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle into bowls and top with a dollop of yogurt.