Spicy Bacon Dip
- 1 lb cooked chopped bacon plus 1/2 cup for garnish
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 lb pepper jack cheese shredded
- 2 oz shredded fontina cheese
- 3 tbs chopped chives
- 1 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and combine thoroughly
- Place the mixture in an ovenproof casserole dish and bake for about 30 minutes or until the top lightly brown and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers and crusty bread.